Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Sugar On Top Photography!! I am a student in Cosomotology school. I love being creative and sharing it with others! I am starting out as a photographer and I would love to own a salon and a photography studio of my own someday! I will shoot anything from Engagements, Bridals, Babies, Toddlers, Newborns, Families, Kids, Senior Pictures, Maternity, ect. I love trying to new things and will shoot in doors or out. Send me an email if you like what you see and if you are interested in a price list or details. I know the economy is hard but that is no reason to not to capture the memories in your life! My mission is to keep the prices low and the quality high so that you will be able to remember the special times!!

2 comments:

  1. jeggie! look at you go! we need to hang out little mama. love the new blog and photos! what are you shooting with now? miss you! xoxoxo nat & penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nat! I bought a camera like the one at work. It is a Cannon and I love it!

    ReplyDelete